|Gully Hook||Gully Grab||Manhole Grab||Pipe Lifters||Pipe Pusher||Guide to Precast Concrete Handling Solutions|
Health and Safety is of prime importance at Stanton Bonna and to recognise our company wide commitment we provide award winning off loading systems.
Working closely with our customers we have looked into the issue of working at height when offloading our products.
As a result, a variety of equipment is available so that many of our products can be safely off-loaded without personnel having to climb onto the trailer.
Our innovative solutions include:
- Stanton Bonna T2-i-A PIPE LIFTER for DN300 to DN750 concrete pipes and fittings
- Stanton Bonna T4-80-A PIPE LIFTER for DN375 to DN1200 concrete pipes and fittings – already adopted as best practice by Carillion. Watch video of T4-80-A in action >
- Stanton Bonna T8-90-A PIPE LIFTER for DN600 to DN1800 concrete pipes and fittings
- Stanton Bonna T12-100-A PIPE LIFTER for DN675 to DN2400 concrete pipes and fittings. Watch a video of T12-100-A offloading >
- The MANHOLE GRAB RK1 for DN900 to 1500 manholes and RK2 for DN1500 to 2400 manholes including the Watertight Manhole Ring. Find out more >
- The PIPE PUSHER for jointing DN900 to 1500 pipes. Eliminates manual handling associated with jointing, speeds up the process with more control over line and level by excavator driver. Watch the video >
- The GULLY GRAB for offloading
- The GULLY HOOK for transporting across site and installation
In addition, single use slings, lifting chains and eye bolts can be supplied for safer product handling.
Many other offloading systems are available from hire companies. Contact us to see which are most appropriate for your delivery. You can also download our full guide to PRECAST CONCRETE HANDLING SOLUTIONS which includes the above and other company options.
For further information on lead times and prices, please contact our sales team. Tel: 0115 944 1448. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pipe Hooks are not recommended
Manhole Grab RK1
We are constantly reviewing our product handling options, contact us for further details.
Email email@example.com or call us on 0115 944 1448