Stanton Bonna Concrete Ltd is a leading UK manufacturer of high quality, precast concrete products for the Civil Engineering industry. Based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire we are part of the Consolis Group, Europe’s largest precast concrete producer.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, you will undertake proactive office based sales via telephone and email.
You will be involved in specific desk based marketing and prospecting activities as part of the Business Development team as well as managing and coordinating internal sales processes from quotation through to delivery and invoicing.
- Undertake proactive selling via all internal based methods to exceed sales targets.
- Negotiation, liaison and management with outside providers including but not limited to Group sister companies, other manufacturers, hauliers, raw material suppliers, component suppliers.
- Maintain and update customer database and CRM system.
- Close liaison internally with all departments but particularly technical, finance, production and other parts of commercial.
- Preparation of tender applications/preparations/submission.
- Forward forecasting and workload management.
- Active participation in new product development launch strategies and implementation.
- Appropriate administration, budgeting, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison.
Qualifications & Skills
- Effective communication verbally and in writing of technical concepts and able to build relationships over the telephone and occasionally face to face
- Basic business finance understanding such as Profit and Loss, Gross Margin % and Exchange rates
- Self driven, results oriented with a can do attitude and positive outlook
- Experience of sales administration and customer pricing submissions
If you are interested in being considered for this role, please send your details including a covering letter and CV to Human Resources, Stanton Bonna Concrete Ltd, Littlewell Lane, Stanton by Dale, Ilkeston, Derbyshire DE7 4QW. Or email your details to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 5th October 2018