Join a leading industrial group providing smart, sustainable precast concrete structures for the transportation, utilities and building sectors, with around 11,000 employees in 28 countries throughout the world.
Stanton Bonna Concrete Ltd is a leading UK manufacturer of high quality, precast concrete products for the construction industry. Based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire, we are part of the Consolis Group, Europe’s largest precast concrete provider.
We’re recruiting Production Operatives to work alongside our experienced team in producing high quality precast concrete systems, including products such as pipes, manholes, cover slabs, gullies, sleepers and the new Aqua-Slot™ linear drainage channel.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to learn from 100 years of expertise
- Chance to join a growing international company
- A comprehensive induction program
- Rotation opportunities around the plant
We’re looking for motivated individuals with a willingness to learn. You’ll be able to work alone, in the outdoors and on a shift basis. The contract will be for a 48 hour working week.
Activities/responsibilities may include:
- Maintain strict and high levels of compliance regards all aspects of legislation, safety and housekeeping
- Carry out pre-production checks on plant and equipment
- Reporting of H&S hazards to line management
- Operate automatic production machines
- Preparation of moulds for filling
- Manual filling of moulds
- Movement of products, components or equipment using overhead cranes
- Transfer of products into stockyard with fork lift truck (subject to licence)
- Dressing and repairing of products
- Inspection of products and carrying out basic QC checks
- Cleaning of work area at end of shift including moulds and equipment
- Cleaning of concrete mixers
- Operation of hand held tools
To apply please download the Job Application Form, complete and return by post to: Careers, Stanton Bonna Concrete Ltd, Littlewell Lane, Stanton-By-Dale, Ilkeston, Derbyshire. DE7 4QW. Or you can email a scanned completed copy to: email@example.com