|Station Platforms||Platform Coping Slab with Tactile Surface||End Platform Coping Slab||High Performance Tactile Paving Slab||Draining Platform||Rail Platform Wall|
Precast concrete platform and coping solutions, from Stanton Bonna, provide a cost effective alternative for construction and renovation of station platforms. These offsite solutions ensure minimal disruption during upgrade work to passengers.
Wide range of proven solutions available in sizes and formats to suit the needs of your project.
- Tactile areas incorporated for the visually impaired.
- Non-slip surface for boarding and exiting passengers (Wet SRT >70).
- Super hard (7 Mohs) utilising quartz gravel and basalt for decades of wear resistance.
- Solutions proven throughout Europe including SNCF and TGV.
- Low maintenance.
- Maintains bright appearance over time with high quality white quartz.
- Cost effective.
- Quick fit installation.
- Embedded heating solutions available.
- End of platform option for improved safety.
Key products include:
- Platform Coping Slab with Tactile Surface
- End Platform Coping Slab
- High Performance Tactile Paving Slab
- Draining Platform
- Ferrovia Platform Wall
Email email@example.com or call us on 0115 944 1448