Stanton Bonna specialise in sea outfall pipe up to DN4000 for many industries including power and waste water. Each reinforced precast concrete sea outfall pipe is adapted to project specific requirements. The system is also know as Bonna Pressure Pipe.
Specification & Quality Assurance
All pipes and fittings are designed and manufactured to BS EN 639 and BS EN 641 and manufactured in accordance with a Third Party Certified Quality System complying with BS EN ISO 9001.
Standard Pipe Design
Pipes consist of three primary components:
- A watertight steel cylinder core with end rings to suit various joint types.
- An internal protective concrete lining.
- An external, load bearing, reinforced concrete protective coating.
- Fittings of any configuration can be produced to suit the specific needs of each project.
- Fittings are coated internally and externally with reinforced concrete for durability and load bearing strength.
- Fittings include bends, tees, reducers, short length pipes, diffuser units, flanged adaptors, closure units and settlement compensator systems.
Projects supplied include:
- Clifton Marsh STW.
- Folkstone Long Sea Outfall.
- South Humber Bank CCGT Power Station.
- West Burton CCGT Power Station.
- Marchwood Power Station.
- Honda Car Plant, Swindon.
Some schemes have been supplied up to 24Bar pressure.
DN2100 Pipe String for Folkestone sea outfall
Standard Joint Types
Email email@example.com or call us on 0115 944 1448