Innovative, integrated offsite solutions provide rapid installation saving time and money on Smart Motorway projects.
Working with established Highways contractors and suppliers, Stanton Bonna’s range of specialist solutions provide LEANer ways to work.
The need for casting onsite together with other problematic processes is significantly reduced with the use of factory produced, quality certified products ready to be installed.
Key benefits include:
- Safer and Easier offsite manufacturing plus optional hiab offloading significantly reduce manual handling and assembly onsite.
- Programme efficiencies – install in virtually all weather conditions. Products can be produced in advance.
- Quality products factory made to relevant British and European standards.
- Cost neutral product as any increased product costs offset by reduced labour costs.
- Environment – avoids plant movement to and from concrete plants and use of timber shuttering. Most systems can be moved and reused.
Current Solutions Include:
Two products initially launched: Motorway Communications Type A Chamber Cover Slab complete with interrupter ports. (see photo overleaf), Motorway Communications Type B Chamber Cover Slab (photo opposite). Each are compatible with MCL and Cubis Chambers. Other models available on request.
POST MOUNTED AMI ENTRY SIGNAL BASE
Used on Smart Motorway schemes saving significant time and labour costs. Reduces need for costly lane closures during construction works.
Factory production overcomes need for sacrificial steel skirt. Saves significant time on site. Suitable for 600, 609, 610 and 617 cabinets.
Precast modular chambers enable rapid construction of rectangular concrete chambers in hard to reach areas.
A heavy duty (F 900), high capacity, watertight system with easy connections to catchpits, gullies and manholes provides excellent flow rates even at zero gradients. Four sizes 3,4,5 & 600mm with 30mm to 50mm Tapered Slot.
Used on highways and airport schemes throughout Europe.
V– CHANNEL DRAINAGE SLAB
Precast V-Channel slab with integrated V-Profile grating and frame. Works with slipform drainage systems and avoids need to break out grating – saving time.
Precast concrete channels used as a quicker, economic, offsite alternative to slipform.
Modular, easy to install system with a proven track record on highway schemes.
Minimal preparation required. Available in 1m, 1.5m and 2m widths for angles between 25 and 45 degrees. DDA compliant options available. Various hand rail formats can be accommodated.
Projects supplied include:
- M60, M62 Manchester Smart Motorways.
- M3 Smart Motorway scheme.
- M1 Smart Motorway scheme.
- A556 Knutsford.
- M4 embankment access.
Hard-standing (pictured just below)
Average savings per unit*
– 12 manual handling activities
– 20 miles of plant movements
– 6m of timber shuttering
– 8 man hours
*estimate based on installation of 800 units on two Smart motorway projects.
Post Mounted Ami Entry Signal Base
610 Plinth for Cabinet
Email email@example.com or call us on 0115 944 1448