Innovative, integrated offsite solutions provide rapid installation saving time and money on road projects.
Working with established Highways contractors and suppliers, Stanton Bonna’s range of specialist solutions provide LEANer ways to work.
The need for casting onsite together with other problematic processes is significantly reduced with the use of factory produced, quality certified products ready to be installed.
Key benefits include:
- Safer and Easier offsite manufacturing plus optional hiab offloading significantly reduce manual handling and assembly onsite.
- Programme efficiencies – install in virtually all weather conditions. Products can be produced in advance.
- Quality products factory made to relevant British and European standards.
- Cost neutral product as any increased product costs offset by reduced labour costs.
- Environment – avoids plant movement to and from concrete plants and use of timber shuttering. Most systems can be moved and reused.
Current Solutions Include:
- EMERGENCY AREA’S quick-fit modular precast
- HIGHWAY COMMUNICATIONS CHAMBER COVER SLAB and Hard Standing
- SUPER GULLY
- MODULAR CHAMBERS for hard to reach areas
- V– CHANNEL DRAINAGE SLAB
- TRAPEZOIDAL CHANNEL
- POST MOUNTED AMI ENTRY SIGNAL BASE
- 610 PLINTHS FOR CABINETS
- AQUA SLOT ideal for highways upgrade schemes
- SLOT DRAIN
- EMBANKMENT ACCESS STAIRS
Projects supplied include:
- M6 Smart Motorway.
- M23 Smart Motorway.
- M60, M62 Manchester Smart Motorways.
- M3 Smart Motorway scheme.
- M1 Smart Motorway scheme.
- A556 Knutsford.
- M4 embankment access.
Hard-standing (pictured just below)
Average savings per unit*
– 12 manual handling activities
– 20 miles of plant movements
– 6m of timber shuttering
– 8 man hours
*estimate based on installation of 800 x Motorway Communication Type A Chamber Cover Slabs on two Smart motorway projects.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 944 1448