The needs of the market are changing and to meet the new demands for health and safety, quality, construction speed and water tightness, Stanton Bonna have introduced the Watertight Manhole System.
The Stanton Bonna Watertight Manhole System is a precast off-site solution which enables contractors to install a modular water tight manhole without the need for a concrete surround.
Made here in Derbyshire, this quick assembly system comprises of a monolithic precast concrete base pre-benched to any inlet / outlet configuration, together with thick walled chamber rings with water tight joints incorporating an elastomeric gasket and a sealed cover slab. The system also incorporates push fit elastometric seals for inlet and outlet pipes.
Specifiers, designers and contractors can be assured that the Stanton Bonna Watertight Manhole System offers a safer, faster, sustainable, off-site bespoke manhole solution.
Perfect hydraulics – Everything flows
Recommended Stanton Bonna lifting clutches and wear sleeves provide safe and effective lifting solutions
- Available in DN 1200 and DN 1500.
- Available in section depths of 250, 500, 750 and 1000mm.
- Reducing slabs available.
- Available with or without steps.
- Available with or without benching.
- Installation guide available.
- Base unit available to suit standard tongue and groove joint chamber rings.
Installed throughout the UK for adoptable and non-adoptable projects including water, housing, highways, industrial and rail projects including:
- Marks & Spencer Distribution Centre, Castle Donington.
- Clay Farm Housing Cambridge for Countryside Properties.
- London 2012 Olympic Park.
- Atomic Weapons Establishment, Aldermarston.
- Sandlands Way Housing, Mansfield.
- Lakeside Housing, Scunthorpe.
Pipework, manhole base, rings and cover slab all installed and backfilled in just over 1 hour
- Reduced work in open excavation.
- Eliminates work in confined spaces.
- Eliminates difficult wet trades work.
- Safer construction.
- Safe lifting equipment.
- Rapid installation in minutes.
- Inlet and outlet connection invert levels pre-set.
- No on-site finishing required.
- No lifting holes to fill.
- No jointing strip required.
- No concrete surround.
- Continuous pipe laying.
- Short notice availability.
- Take off service available.
- Complete watertight solution in one unit.
- Bespoke base design.
- Inlet and outlet seals connect securely to all common DN 150 – 600 pipes.
- Seals available in SBR and nitrile to BS EN 681-1.
- Adaptors not usually required.
- Wide range of inlet and outlet configurations.
- Watertight system – base, rings and slabs.
- Manufactured to comply with BS EN 1917:2002 and BS 5911-3
- Kitemarked and CE Marked as required.
- Quality controlled factory made.
- High quality benching surface finish.
- Subject to manhole configuration the benching complies with Sewers for Adoption.
- Precise connection positions and channel gradients.
- Monolithic base.
- Flexible connection reduces settlement risk.
- Perfect hydraulics.
- 30 to 43% lower carbon footprint than traditional, box based and plastic manholes.
- Complies with Sewers for Adoption 7 (2012)
Manhole System BASE Data
|MH Base||Height Min-Max||Wall Thickn.||Lift Lugs||Delivery Details|
|Approx. Wt. Per Unit||Max No. *Per Load|
Manhole System RINGS Data
|Lift Lugs||Delivery Details|
|Appr. Wt.||Max. Prod
Manhole System COVER SLAB Data
|MH||Dia.||Effect. Thickn.||Appr. Wt.||Available Access Size||Max. No. *Per Load|
|DN||‘A’ mm||‘B’ mm||kg||600 sq||675 sq||600 x 750||750 sq|
|MH||Dia.||Effect Thickn.||Appr. Wt.||Available Access Size||Max. No. *Per Load|
|DN||‘A’ mm||‘B’ mm||kg||600 x 900||900 sq||675 x 1200|
All dimensions and weights are approximate, customers should ensure that lifting equipment has sufficient capacity to allow for variations.
*Based on a 28T load, exact quantity per load to be confirmed with our Sales Team.
N = not available.
s = special sizes made to order.