|Compact Culvert - small||AquaCulvert - medium||Box Culverts - medium and large||Elliptical Culverts - all sizes|
Small precast concrete culverts for rapid installation
This range of value for money, rectangular precast concrete culverts is designed to provide a rapid and economical solution when smaller culverts are required.
Can be used for dry networks such as cabling or for effective water management. Compact Culverts can be used vertically or horizontally as required.
A focused range of six sizes (see below) from 500 x 300mm through to 1500 x 700mm in 2.4m lengths complete with a factory fitted integrated gasket to enable simple installation.
- Factory fitted integrated gasket joint for rapid installation.
- Cast in lifting anchors for safer offloading.
- Rapid installation.
- Suitable for low cover levels of up to 3m. Other cover levels available during design, ask for details.
- Stock available in all sizes and typically available within two weeks.
- Fittings available in all sizes include: bends, end walls, junctions, T-sections and bespoke chambers.
- Manufactured to EN 14844 and in accordance with relevant European standards and CE marked accordingly.
- Machine made by our French sister company to standard designs as detailed in drawings available below.
Compact Culverts come in 2400mm lengths and have a wall thickness of 130mm.
Compact Culvert Data
W x H (mm)
|Unit Weight (Tonne)||Lifting Anchors||Full Flow Cross Sectional Area Mtr²|
|500 x 300||1.65||2 x 2.5T||0.145|
|600 x 400||1.95||2 x 2.5T||0.235|
|800 x 400||2.25||2 x 2.5T||0.315|
|1000 x 400||2.63||2 x 5T||0.378|
|1100 x 550||3.15||2 x 5T||0.56|
|1500 x 700||4.81||2 x 5T||1.005|
Please note all dimensions and weights are approximate.
Email email@example.com or call us on 0115 944 1448