|Circular Pipes||Uni Junctions||Fixed Branch Junctions||Bends||Dry Weather Flow Channel||Side Entry Manholes||Pipe Lifting and Handling|
Side Entry Manholes
Investing in a side entry manhole offers a safer, faster and more cost effective method of providing man entry into pipelines of DN1200 – 2400.
Instead of installing a traditional large diameter manhole to provide man entry, side entry manholes can be installed directly into the pipeline which offers the following key benefits:
- Reduced work in open excavation.
- Eliminates wet trades work.
- Can be installed in the pipeline trench with same bedding.
- Eliminates need for a large diameter manhole base, rings, slabs, excavation and associated costs.
- Factory made units ensure quality and reduces on site labour time.
- Reduces excavation, trench protection, muck away, imported backfill, vehicle movements and plant.
- Reduces materials, labour and plant costs as the large diameter manhole construction is eliminated.
- Side entry manholes are bespoke to each project and can be supplied complete with end walls, with or without steps and with inlet/outlet connection points.
- Surrounded in-situ concrete.
DN 2400 Side Entry Manhole with dry weather flow channel and end wall
Side Entry Manhole in Elliptical Pipe
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 944 1448