|Compact Culvert - small||AquaCulvert - medium||Box Culverts - medium and large||Elliptical Culverts - all sizes|
Medium Precast Concrete Culverts with Integrated Dry Weather Flow Channel
The AquaCulvert system has been developed as part of an effective water management system. The built-in dry weather flow channel optimizes hydraulic flow and provides a self-cleaning, cost effective system which provides continuous flow, even where there is a low gradient.
- Prefabricated dry weather flow channel.
- Factory fitted integrated gasket.
- Modular units for quick and easy installation.
- Cast-in lifting anchors for safer offloading.
- Effective at low gradients.
- Self-cleaning optimised hydraulic flow.
- Rapid delivery – often supplied within two weeks from order.
- Fittings available in all sizes include: bends, end walls, junctions, T-sections and bespoke chambers.
- Manufactured to EN 14844 and in accordance with relevant European standards and CE marked accordingly.
- Machine made by our French sister company to standard designs as detailed in drawings available below.
Matching AquaCulvert Headwall are available. Ask for further details.
|W x H (mm)||Length (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Unit Weight (Tonne)||Lifting Anchors|
|1100 x 550||2400||140||3.40||2 x 5T|
|1250 x 600||2400||140||3.75||2 x 5T|
|1000 x 1000||2400||140||4.00||2 x 5T|
|1500 x 700||2400||140||4.43||2 x 7.5T|
|1750 x 750||2400||160||5.72||2 x 10T|
|1500 x 1000||2400||140||4.93||2 x 7.5T|
|2000 x 1000||2400||180||7.49||2 x 10T|
AquaCulvert Flow Rates & Calculations
|W x H (mm)||Max. flow
|Speed m/s||Max. flow m3/s||Speed m/s||Max. flow m3/s||Speed m/s|
|1100 x 550||1.1||2.02||2||3.7||2.83||5.23|
|1250 x 600||1.59||2.25||2.9||4.11||4.1||5.81|
|1000 x 1000||2.29||2.4||4.19||4.39||5.92||6.21|
|1500 x 700||2.52||2.53||4.6||4.62||6.5||6.53|
|1750 x 750||3.4||2.71||6.2||4.96||8.77||7.01|
|1500 x 1000||4.14||2.86||7.55||5.22||10.68||7.39|
|2000 x 1000||6.07||3.15||11.09||5.76||15.68||8.15|
|W x H (mm)||Full Flow Cross Sectional Area Mtr²|
|1100 x 550||0.565|
|1250 x 600||0.707|
|1000 x 1000||0.964|
|1500 x 700||0.999|
|1750 x 750||1.252|
|1500 x 1000||1.449|
|2000 x 1000||1.926|
The hydraulic capacities are calculated using the Manning-Strickler formula.
Values calculated as 95% of the maximum filling level.
Email email@example.com or call us on 0115 944 1448