|Aqua-Slot||Slot Drain||Trapezoidal Channels||V-Channels||Troughs||Culverts|
The precast concrete Aqua-Slot™ drain system is ideally suited for use on large linear schemes such as highways upgrades.
This heavy duty, high capacity linear drainage system comprising of channel, rodding points and catchpit sumps is designed to help remove surface water from carriageways quickly and effectively. Ideal for use along verges, central reservations and junctions.
Installation is rapid in virtually all weather conditions requiring minimal plant and manpower. Over 200m per day is regularly installed by a 3 man team causing minimal site obstruction with flexibility to work in multiple locations simultaneously and quickly move from one string to another.
- Guaranteed Quality Control (CE marked)
- Designed to BS EN 1433
- Just in time deliveries
- Minimal manpower and plant = H&S benefits, minimal site disruption, plus reduced costs
- Programme certainty
- Significantly reduced waste on site
- Fit & forget – no retrospective saw cuts or grates to be added or concrete testing required
Aqua-Slot™ Drain Attributes
- Factory finished, repetitive quality product
- Smooth internal bore allowing for optimum hydraulics aids flow through system
- Trapezoidal shaped slots allow quick entry of water and pulls detritus through to prevent blocking
- Totally integrated modular system with channel, grated rodding points and outfall units available
- Each unit has a socket and spigot with a gasket* to aid correct jointing and alignment
- The external shape provides a structurally efficient, robust product
- Winner of Best Innovation at The West Midlands Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation (CIHT) Awards 2019
*Also allows a 1° deflection in all plains
**available up to 720mm to suit
Each standard section is 2500mm in effective length and contains 7 slots with a size of 40mm x 130mm to comply with standards for highways. 1000mm lengths are also available.
Further sizes may be available on request dependent on scheme requirements.
Aqua-Slot™ installed on M6 J13 to 15
Aqua-Slot™ with grated access used for rodding and drainage
Stanton Bonna Aqua-Slot Drain Lifter
Projects supplied include:
- M6 Smart Motorway.
Email email@example.com or call us on 0115 944 1448