XPREStank® used in biogas production
XPREStank® used for fish farm in Scotland
XPREStank® used in agriculture
The Xprestank® range of precast concrete storage tanks are the latest addition to Stanton Bonna’s portfolio and provide a diverse range of customers with numerous advantages when compared to alternative solutions.
The rapidly installed, circular concrete tanks are proving to be the ideal solution for numerous applications including biogas production, fish farming, manure and slurry storage, wastewater treatment, recycling, salt storage and much more.
Key benefits of Xprestank® :
- Faster production and installation than cast-in-situ systems
- High resistance to almost all substances
- Non-corrosive compared to steel systems
- Non-flammable compared to plastic or polyethylene systems
- Reduces risk of weed or bacterial growth due to maintenance of low temperatures
- Resistant to extreme weather conditions
- Extremely durable as they last for many years so an economical solution
Economically priced with installation included, the new range of concrete tanks are available in various heights up to 6 metres with a volume capacity of up to 7000m3.
The precast tanks feature a perfect seal as pre-stressed concrete panels are held together with exterior post-tensioned plastic covered steel cables.
Exclusive technology ensures Xprestank® customers benefit from advantages including rapid installation, durability, low maintenance and a choice of sizes and volumes to meet customer specific needs.
Optimal safety is guaranteed with a 10-year warranty on tightness, seal and structural elements backed by independent certifications including ISO9001 and CE marking.
Unlike cast-in-situ tanks, Xprestank® provides certainty to project costs and is installed more rapidly to a consistent quality standard.
Agriculture and industry customers who benefit from the chemical resistance of concrete storage tanks include:
- Water companies with wastewater treatment and final settlement tanks
- Biogas organisations utilising anaerobic digestion with slurry tanks and digestate storage tanks
- Farmers for manure storage and slurry storage
- Fish farmers for aquaculture
For further information about XPREStank® visit the website at www.xprestank.eu
For XPREStank® dimensional data – click here to view or download >
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 944 1448