Stanton Bonna Concrete Limited is the UK arm of Consolis and represents Francioli Public Conveniences in the UK.
There are over 2,650 Francioli public toilets currently in service, including UK sites from Scotland to Cornwall.
Francioli Public Toilets are a collection of state-of-the-art, modern designs providing attractive and durable solutions. They are protected against vandalism and easy to maintain with semi-automated or fully automated cleaning facilities.
The hardy exterior ensures it can withstand all weather conditions and comes in a variety of finishes to harmonise with the surrounding environment.
- Sanicabine – a contemporary style unit which can house one to three units and often sited back to back to create a six unit block. View the Sanicabine Public Toilet Brochure >
- Maestra – a contemporary single unit design with versatile material finishes and colour interiors. Watch the video >
- Box-in-Box – a stand-alone solution which can be inserted into existing building spaces. View the Box in Box Public Toilet Brochure >
- Environmentally Friendly Street Urinal – this waterless, solar powered, urban solution helps with nighttime economy.
- Special Units – designed specifically for your project. Profiles can include showers and external sinks for example on traveller sites or lorry parks.
All public conveniences are delivered direct to site to maintain competitive pricing.
For a quick installation the ground and utilities should be prepared and ready for the unit to arrive.
Then it is connected and tested before ready to use.
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements. Email email@example.com or call us on 0115 944 1448.
Sanicabine contemporary design
Box in Box fits into existing buildings
Leaflets and Brochures:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 944 1448