Stanton Bonna Concrete Limited is the UK arm of Consolis and represents Francioli Public Conveniences in the UK.
There are over 2,650 Francioli public toilets currently in service, including UK sites from Scotland to Cornwall.
Francioli Public Toilets are a collection of state-of-the-art, modern designs providing attractive and durable solutions. They are protected against vandalism and easy to maintain with semi-automated or fully automated cleaning facilities.
The hardy exterior ensures it can withstand all weather conditions and comes in a variety of finishes to harmonise with the surrounding environment.
- Saniville – a traditional single unit design with a reconstituted natural stone exterior.
- Sanicabine – a contemporary style unit which can house one to three units and often sited back to back to create a six unit block. View the Sanicabine Public Toilet Brochure >
- Maestra – a contemporary single unit design with versatile material finishes and colour interiors. Watch the video >
- Box-in-Box – a stand-alone solution which can be inserted into existing building spaces. View the Box in Box Public Toilet Brochure >
- Environmentally Friendly Street Urinal – this waterless, solar powered, urban solution helps with nighttime economy.
- Special Units – designed specifically for your project. Profiles can include showers and external sinks for example on traveller sites or lorry parks.
For a quick installation the ground and utilities should be prepared and ready for the unit to arrive.
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 944 1448.