Stanton Bonna bespoke precast concrete solutions are developed and manufactured out of working closely with customers for individual projects.
Increasingly, customers are striving for higher standards of product quality, site safety and efficiencies. Our bespoke precast service offers the following:
- Safer construction.
- Reduced work in open excavation and confined spaces.
- Reduced wet trades work.
- Rapid installation on site.
- Lower overall construction costs.
- 100+ year service life.
With over 90 years experience of design and manufacture, Stanton Bonna have the design and manufacturing skills to bring your project ideas to life.
Where you find a challenge that needs something different for example in infrastructure, smart motorways, HS2 projects or other specialist civil engineering products, contact us.
We can work specifically on bespoke precast concrete products or in conjunction with other companies to design around associated products eg ductile iron manhole covers (see photo of Highways Communications Chamber Cover and Hard Standing opposite).
Our team of experts provide the technical support needed to ensure your project is managed professionally and accurately. We pride ourselves in providing an excellent bespoke solution to your specific needs.
Some recent examples include:
- Slabs with special size and location access holes.
- Jetty leg encasement rings (read case study).
- High voltage cable protection slabs.
- Dry weather flow channels.
- Manhole bases fitted with penstocks or flap valves.
- Circular cable draw chambers.
- Demarcation chambers.
- Level crossing transition slabs.
Support Beams for Subway Roof at Chorleywood London Underground Station
Bespoke Cover Slabs
Long Sea Outfall Diffuser
Transition Slabs between Ballasted Track and Slab Track
Flow Control Chambers
Email email@example.com or call us on 0115 944 1448