Integrated Access Chamber Cover Slab and Hard-standing
An innovative, offsite solution providing rapid installation of quick, easy, secure access to roadside communications.
Supply chain collaboration between Stanton Bonna, Saint-Gobain PAM UK and MWay Communications has resulted in this exclusive (patent pending) time saving solution.
The combination of high quality steel reinforced precast concrete with high performance ductile iron Opt-Emax access covers and Warrior surface boxes ensures the Integrated Access Chamber Cover and Slab offers significant onsite benefits:
- Safety – Eliminates manual handling; reduces movement of plant and people.
- Cost Predictability – Works can continue as planned even in periods of inclement weather.
- Economy – Utilises labour more efficiently, reduces issues with concrete availability, out of hours plant & site delivery costs.
- Accuracy – Assembled and manufactured within factory controlled environment.
- Speed of Installation – Quality assured “right first time” approach accelerates programme. Installation completed in a single visit, in virtually all weather conditions.
- Environmental – No need for timber shuttering; no concrete wasted; reduces journeys made by plant; enables reuse of product if works are changed.
Quality and Credibility
Stanton Bonna products manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001.
Saint-Gobain PAM UK products manufactured to BS EN 124 1994, BS EN ISO 9001: 2008 and BS EN ISO 14001: 2004.
Two products initially launched:
Motorway Communications Type A Chamber Cover Slab complete with interrupter ports.
Motorway Communications Type B Chamber Cover Slab.
Each are compatible with MCL and Cubis Chambers. Other models available on request.
*estimate based on installation of 800 x Motorway Communication Type A Chamber Cover Slabs on two Smart motorway projects.
Average SAVINGS per slab*
12 manual handling activities
20 miles of plant movements
6m of timber shuttering
8 man hours
Type A Chamber Cover Slab
Type B Chamber Cover Slab
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 944 1448